1. In bot window click on load configuration and set path to client (LeagueClient.exe), set gametype, champion to play, etc… and click save configuration.
2. Copy all files from bot’s config folder into lol’s config folder and be sure they are read only (right click, properties, read only should be checked) .
3. If you have on pc or laptop resolution 1366×768 or any low resolution that covers lol game window with taskbar enable autohide taskbar.
4. Backup lol’s config folder so you can play with your settings when bot is not in use.
5. Set League of legends client resolution to 1280×720, check low spec mode and uncheck close client during game.
6. In bot window on the right side delete pattern username:password and enter your password in same pattern (your_username:your_password), then click load accounts.
7. Bot only work when client language set to English. Set client to English, set keyboard to English layout and uncheck remember me in league client (don’t forget to login once to apply unchecked remember me).
Start file 1.exe When you start it for first time you will see Not Licenced and cmd window will close.
Send your license from lic.cfg file after launching bot to our live support on the bottom right of the website or at our discord server to get licence.
When you start elixirbot.exe go to top left corner of CMD window, right click, properties, and uncheck quickedit mode.
Bot have safestop already so when you close gui cmd will stay open and play game to the end.
If you want to force stop the bot after closing gui close cmd window.
Start elixirbot.exe click on start and let the bot plays.
Hint: If bot logs in and click on collection and then stops go to start, type adjust cleartype text, enable it, click next next next… restart everything and start again